*UPDATE: Now Waiting List Only – Contact UGCo for Details*
Your chance to schedule a gun fitting with acclaimed gunsmith and gun fitter, Del Whitman of D.C. Whitman Custom Gunsmithing. Limited space available!
This August, Del Whitman of D.C. Whitman Custom Gunsmithing will be at Pineridge Grouse Camp in Minnesota conducting a limited number of gun fittings for Upland Gun Company. The fittings will be done on range and at the plate, live fire with Del’s custom try-gun (read about it here at Shooting Sportsman). Space is limited as fitting slots have started to fill already.
To book your fitting please call or email us at 218-760-8009 or email@example.com
- Who: Del Whitman of D.C. Whitman Custom Gunsmithing
- What: One on one gun fitting with Del – Cost $300
- When: August 2nd-4th (Limited space available)
- Where: Pineridge Grouse Camp – Remer, MN – Lodging is available
- Why: For those interested in a professional “gun fitting” which will include receiving your custom stock dimensions that can be applied to any new order with Upland Gun Company or a custom stock project of your own
To learn more about Del’s gun fit and wingshooting methodologies, check out this podcast interview.
About | Del Whitman (From chrisbatha.com)
“Del spent three years at the Pine Technical College in their gunsmithing program — he then worked at Rigby for five years, honing his skills. Eventually he opened up his own shop, D. C. Whitman Custom Gunsmithing, where does custom repair and restoration, hot oil stock bending, stock alterations, stock refinishing, custom stock making, leather covered and rubber recoil pads. And of course, professional ‘at the plate’ gun fittings.”